More InformationVancouver Rowing Club has an immediate opening in the role of Learn to Row Coordinator.
In the role of Learn to Row Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be to ensure the successful administration of the Learn to Row Program while fostering a safe and rewarding environment for the general public. The Learn to Row Coordinator will be supported by the Executive Committee of the Rowing Section.
You will have full and final authority over the implementation and safety of the program as well as the hiring and management of the coaches and coxes that you bring into the program.
To be a fit for this role, you have:
- experience in spreadsheets and office administration
- experience in dealing with Human Resources and payroll
- extensive interaction with the public
- coaching certifications from Rowing Canada Aviron would be an asset
- a knowledge of rowing and teaching others to row
- a love of rowing
If this sounds like you please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com, complete with a resume and why you feel you are the perfect person for us.
Need more info? Then call 604.418.8225 to get in touch with Larry Crowley, Vice Captain Operations or to speed things up.
This Ad has been viewed 37 times.