Welcome to Rowing British Columbia
Rowing BC is the Provincial governing body for the sport of rowing in British Columbia. As a non-profit organization, over 3,600 participants within the BC rowing community benefit from many Rowing BC services, including coach education and development, regatta sanctioning, and delivery of Provincial Team initiatives.
We would like to acknowledge that the Rowing BC office is located on the traditional and unceded territories of the Musqueam First Nation.
British Columbia is the leading rowing community in Canada.
To create and enhance quality opportunities for all British Columbians to discover, pursue and excel in the sport of rowing.
Excellence: We aim to improve all that we do and to exceed the expectations of our membership.
Integrity: We are accountable and we adhere to high ethical and professional standards with all decision making.
Transparency: We disclose information, opportunities, and decisions in a clear, open and accessible manner.
Inclusivity: We create an environment in which every individual is welcomed, respected and supported.
High Performance Definition
Rowing BC defines High Performance by (1) the number of medals won at the Canada Summer Games, (2) the number of BC-based athletes and coaches transitioning to National Team Programs, and (3) the number of medals won at the Olympic and Paralympic Games by BC athletes and coaches. High Performance is also an attitude and approach to every task that staff and volunteers representing this organization wish to exhibit.
- 2018 Rowing BC AGM Package (.pdf)
- 2018 Rowing BC Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2018-2021 Rowing BC Strategic Plan (.pdf)
- 2017 Rowing BC Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2017 Rowing BC AGM Package (.pdf)
- 2016 Rowing BC Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2016 Rowing BC AGM Package (.pdf)
- 2015 Rowing BC Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2015 Rowing BC AGM Package (.pdf)
- 2014-2017 Rowing BC Strategic Plan (.pdf)
- 2014 Rowing BC Annual Report (.pdf)
- 2013 Rowing BC Annual Report (.pdf)