Masters rowing refers to participants age 21+ rowing for recreational or competitive purposes. To find a location near you, visit the map of rowing organizations in your area.
Wanting to compete as a Masters rower in BC? Take a look at the upcoming regatta opportunities.
Rowing BC Masters Camps
Rowing BC partners with clubs across the province to offer a greater variety of new opportunities for Masters Rowers outside of their daily training environment. Plan a trip around attending a camp in another area of the province, or take advantage of an opportunity near you! These camps expand the sport of rowing in BC by offering new initiatives to grow rowing and support a healthy, athlete-centered rowing system.
Masters Development Camp dates for 2023:
- May 19-22nd – Masters Camp (think coastal rowing and wine tour!)
- June 18th – Junior and Masters Development Camp in Vernon
- July 1st – Masters Technical Camp – Cascadia Prep (Mainland)
- July 2nd – Masters Technical Camp – Cascadia Prep (Island)
- July 16th – Junior and Masters Development Camp in Nelson
- September 15-17th – Masters Camp (think coastal rowing and wine tour!)
More information and registration forms will be released in the New Year. In the meantime, pencil these dates onto your calendar if you want to be involved!
Questions about Development Camps can be directed to [email protected]
*Rowing BC is also able to offer tailor-made development camps for local rowing organizations as requested. Contact [email protected] to find out more about creating a custom camp for your athletes, bringing in coaches and other experts (physio, strength & conditioning, nutrition, mental performance etc.) for your athletes in their home environment.