More InformationRowing British Columbia is the governing body for the sport of rowing in BC. In support of the operations of the society, we are seeking qualified summer staff to assist with key initiatives.
Rowing BC has the mandate to Expand the Sport of Rowing in BC. Following successful outreach programming in 2018, Rowing BC will build off of that momentum this summer. The 2019 Summer Staff will be responsible for the logistical development of community programming throughout the province targeted at increasing local membership and building resources and capacity of member organizations.
In delivering the above, Summer Staff will specifically target Youth, First Nations, Women and Girls and New Canadians. Travel may be required. Other responsibilities will include supporting Rowing BC staff in regular program area priorities.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills;
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
● Familiarity with social media and website management;
● Highly organized with a superior attention to detail;
● Outgoing and approachable to strangers;
● Ability to drive a rowing truck towing a trailer; and
● Ability to maintain confidentiality.
● Must be between the ages of 15-30;
● Marketing background is an asset;
● Sport program development background is an asset;
● RCA Learn-to-Row Coach Trained and Certified; and
● RCA Weekend 1 and 2 Trained and Certified is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Sonja Lonne electronically via email@example.com by 11:59 pm on Friday, May 24, 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted the following week.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION available through the link at the top of this ad.
This Ad has been viewed 52 times.