More InformationThe Programs & Communications Coordinator is responsible to the Executive Director to coordinate programming, lead communications and complete general office administration, all in support of the operations of Rowing British Columbia.
The responsibilities of the Programs & Communications Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
Programming (~60% of time)
• Coordinate Regatta Schedule and support Regatta Sanction processes;
• Provide administrative and logistical support for Athlete, Coach and Official initiatives; and
• Lead preparations and provide logistical support for all Rowing BC events, significant to mention the 2019 National Rowing Championships and Canada Cup, but also including the Rowing BC Annual General Meeting, and other key initiatives.
Administrative (~20% of time)
• Manage and maintain the office records, including financial records;
• Prepare monthly registration and program reports;
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounts payables and receivables, bank reconciliations and invoicing; and
• Provide administrative support for organizational records and management.
Communications (~20% of time)
• Coordinate external and internal communications on behalf of the society (email, social media, website);
• Delivery of monthly newsletter to membership;
• Maintain, update and create content for the website regularly; and
• Assist in the development and implementation of the annual communications plan.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to David Calder electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on Friday, May 31, 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted the following week.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION available through the link at the top of this posting.
This Ad has been viewed 44 times.