This Rowing BC Summer Student Staff position will support the Director of Membership and Community Development in the preparation and execution of Rowing BC’s strategic initiatives, including a variety of support services for Member Organizations and supporting Rowing BC’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
Examples of typical tasks include:
- Assisting with administration and registration for Grow Rowing programs
- Contributing to the upkeep and development of Rowing BC’s communications (website, newsletter, social media)
- Travel to rural and remote locations in the Interior and Northern BC to run “Bring Rowing to You” programs
- Supporting the delivery of Rowing BC events such as in-person camps, virtual workshops, and the 2023 BC Provincial Championships Regatta
- Where needed, this position will also support other Rowing BC staff in regular program area priorities.
The ideal candidate will have previous rowing and coaching experience that can translate to their hands-on support of activities and events as listed above.
Read the full job description by clicking the website linked above.
Applications due Monday, May 29, 2023 to [email protected].