Individuals interested in the roles of President or Director-at-Large will be able to contribute to the organization with their developed skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial Management and Oversight;
- Fund Development;
- Corporate Sponsorship;
- Strategic Communications and Marketing;
- Event Engagement.
In addition to these skills, the ideal candidates will have any of the following:
- A passion for rowing;
- Experience working with volunteer driven organizations and/or non-profit boards;
- Experience in board executive positions;
- Experience working with sport clubs, or regional sport associations;
All interested candidates must prepare a cover letter and resume outlining their skills and experience related to the position. Both should be submitted with an Expression of Interest
to Laurel Glanfield (email@example.com),
Chair of the Nominating Committee, by 5pm on Monday, September 17, 2018.